1.18.2007

This hurts me more than it hurts you, Bill...

DListed is speculating that Rose McGowan is big into la cocaina. This is the insider story they posted today:

My fiance works for a music act and hung out with Rose McGowan a few months ago. She is friends with the Street Drum Corps (who was opening for the band) and my fiance confirmed what you suspect. She is a major coke-whore, and was blowing lines all night long. She also looks like she’s had a bit of work done (lip injections anyone?), which is a shame because she was really hot.

Then they included this photo. Holy crap. I had to check on IMDB to confirm her age - she's only 33, way too young to be carrying those bags under her eyes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But damn, if this isn't a good anti-drug campaign item, I don't know what is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google