3.16.2007

LiLo strikes again...

I said I wasn't going to comment on Lindsay Lohan anymore. I said I was bored of her and her shenanigans and her nasty attitude. The thing is, I am human, people. And sometimes a situation comes your way where it'd be down right irresponsible not to comment.

This is one of those situations:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For the love of god and all that is holy WEAR SOME PANTS. And P.S., sheer PANTY HOSE do not count as pants. They don't serve the same purpose as pants. And although my mother would applaud you for your use of control top, I'm fairly certain she wouldn't be nuts about the fact that one stiff wind would expose your baby factory.

NOT THAT YOU SHOULD BE MANUFACTURING ANY BABIES ANY TIME SOON, YOUNG LADY. You hear me?

Also, that hair sort of freaks me out - it's a little too "Children of the Corn" on your and I hate "Children of the Corn." I don't particularly care for corn either, for that matter.

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

publicised Furnace Filters breakeven Vending Machines springvale Kitchen Cabinets gentrifiers Slipcovers mcglynn Polar Heart Rate Monitors payroll Popcorn Machines portinari Garage Door Openers mano

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google