7.24.2006

Pirates of the CaribbeLING….

I saw the first Pirates of the Caribbean this weekend for the first time. (yes I know…they moved the rock I’ve been living under) It was quite good! I do love that Johnny Depp. And Orlando Bloom, who I happen to think comes across as a pansy in too many of his movies, looked quite the hottie. And Keira – just love her.

I understand that a lot of people are way into these movies. The sequel has already made like a zillion dollars (Canadian) and will continue to make more money than the gross domestic product of the Republic of Congo.

And though I really enjoyed the movie and had a brief fantasy about being a pirate wench and running off with William Turner (a.k.a. a more manly Orlando), I didn’t like it as much as Bai-Ling clearly did.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Arg. Shiver me timbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google