7.20.2006

I see future hottie...

Today I was surfing some of my daily news sites when I came across an article about child actor Haley Joel Osment being in a car accident.

First, I was sort of shocked that he's now old enough to drive. In my mind's eye he still looks like this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cute little snot-nosed punk, huh?

So you can imagine my surprise when I saw the accompanying photo on CNN.com:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well hellooooooooo, Haley! Is it me or does he look like a teenage Robert Redford? That hair! Those eyes!

By the way, no need to feel too guilty about ogling HJO - he's 18, ladies...and gentlemen. (this is an equal opportunity blog) And you know what they say. If there's grass on the field...

Eew. Gross. I just gave myself the creeps.

Anywho, back to the business at hand. Of course I had to do some more research into HJO and what he's been up to these days. That's when I found this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hubba, hubba little hombre.

Though it looks like he's been working steadily (if not somewhat anonymously) these days, clearly he's not doing all that well because he was driving a 1995 Saturn when he was in his accident. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Look for HJO in the upcoming movie "Home of the Giants." In the film, he plays a high school journalist covering a basketball team as it heads toward the state championship.

HJO, I have a headline for you. "Haley Joel Osment Finds Love with Older, Sophisticated Woman." Chew on that, HJO. Call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google