7.12.2006

Score One for The Hoff...

Oh no…The Hoff is going doooooowntown.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

David Hasselhoff was kicked out of Wimbledon for being falling down drunk. Apparently he didn’t have a valid ticket for Center Court and made a scene and security wouldn’t let him in. Then he tried to break in to the players’ lounge for more booze…because clearly that’s what he needed most at the moment. When security barred him from entering, he screamed “You should let me in. Do you know who I am? I’m The Hoff.”

Now, see? I don’t know what makes me more sad. The fact that he’s sloshed after years of battling drug and alcohol abuse, or the fact that he calls himself “The Hoff.”

At least he wasn’t refering to himself in the third person. (“The Hoff says let me in. The Hoff wants more Southern Comfort.”)

As for the security guards who kept the man down, haven’t they heard that they shouldn’t hassle The Hoff?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google