6.26.2006

A little diddy for Selma...

Hollywood romance boggles the mind, does it not? Take Selma Blair for example. Selma filed for divorce LAST WEEK from Ahmet Zappa, her husband of two years who I think is oddly attractive in a weird, pasty, white, bald guy kind of way.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THIS WEEK she's seen cavorting with P.Diddy. Or Diddy. Or Puffy. Or Puff Diddy. Or whatever the F he's going by these days.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And by the way, I only find Diddle-Puff attractive when he's wearing sunglasses.

Anyway, I'm all for mixing it up and diversifying your portfolio, shall we say. But dude - she filed for divorce on Friday and now she's shackin' up with Fluffer-Nutter three days later? Have we no decency?

3 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I looked like Selma... sigh... then perhaps Puff-Poof would hook me up with free proactive.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger BWOT Editors said...

YES! What is UP with Poofy-Pants doing Proactive commercials? I mean, I'm a fan - of Proactive - but REALLY? I mean, it's not like he needs the cash?

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he's more like Pimp-Daddy. You know, she probably wants someone new to marry and divorce and PD is always hooking up people. Look at Demi and Ashton...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google