6.23.2006

Back in Black...

After a week of speculation that she was wearing a wig, we’ve now confirmed that Britney Spears has dyed her hair black.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Know what? I kind of don’t hate it. I mean, I liked her when she was all cute and blonde and healthy looking (a look we CLEARLY haven’t seen in a looooong time) but this new, darker side of Brit is sort of…I don’t know…appropriate, I guess. Perhaps she’s mourning her lost youth.

ASIDE: Whoa, whoa. Wait a second. Something just struck me. I thought pregnant woman weren’t allowed to dye their hair? Can someone please confirm or deny this?

Back to the business at hand. You know, at the start of Spring, I got some face-framing highlights in my hair. My stylist said they made me glow. Okay, not really. Actually what she said was that they made me look less yellow and plain. (bitch) BUT, my point is, no one noticed. No one cared. No one said a thing.

Britney goes and dyes her hair and it’s international news. Can you imagine being obsessed over like that? Although I think it might be fun to screw around with the press a bit. Maybe she should try a few different looks. AND, I just happen to have a few suggestions for her.

1. Carrot Top? Or the Jessica Simpson Wig Collection?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I’ve always been a sucker for a redhead.

2. Good at parties…
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now that she’s a mom wouldn’t this be a fun way to keep her kiddies entertained? Think of how much fun she’d be at cocktail parties!

3. Edgy Brit…
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maybe she needs a new professional image and I, for one, would like to recommend the edgy, punk look. I mean, it’s worked for Mr. T all those years. And if it’s good enough for Mr. T…well, you know where I’m going with this.

4. Intellectual Brit…
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Take a page from the Condaleeza Rice School of Feminism. The tighter the do, the tighter the brain. If she wants us to take her seriously and not think she’s so “country,” perhaps this would be a good change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google