6.18.2006

BWOT’s Cool Places You’ll Probably Never See…

Oh readers...have I got a doozy for you. Allow me to introduce you to The Mobile Museum of Gem Sweaters.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Who doesn't love a gem sweater? They're festive. They're sparkly. They set off airport metal detectors for hours of travel fun. They make terrific Christmas gifts.

Click here to visit the "gem" of an online museum.

This brilliant piece of American culture comes to you courtesy of my friend Dick Small's fantastic blog. (click here to check it out!)

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHhahhhaaahaha!!!!!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Dani said...

Oh my god. Ohmygodohmygod! I'm at a loss for words. Which I suppose makes a comment pretty dumb, but oh my god! As a teacher, I see some pretty awful sweaters (think school busses, apples, snow men--assorted holiday cheer) but these! Plus the gold stretch pants?!?! Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google