6.15.2006

Hair today, gone tomorrow...

You don’t call. You don’t write. Where’s the love, people? This blog’s not all about me! It’s about you – this blog’s for you, peeps! A way to live your editorial fantasies vicariously through me.

I want you to give. Contribute. Love me. Write me. Comment about me. Send me things. Okay, stop it. Now you’re just being clingy.

I kid! I kid!

However, it does warm my heart when you think of me…when you show me the love. And that’s exactly what my homeboy and avid BWOT reader Joe did. He sent me his love, sent me his support, he sent me…a whole lot of body hair.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, I know the scary thong man on the right is that Sasha Cohen comedian guy from the D’Ali G Show. But the scary thong guy on the left, I’m hoping – hoping, praying, lighting candles – that someone paid him a lot of money to walk around like that.

And with that, dear readers, I’ll leave you for the night. Sweet, hairy dreams. And thanks, Joe!

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger joe said...

I can't help but wonder what the backs of those 'suits' look like (and yet, i don't really want to see).

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice suits.... HAHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahaaaaa!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google