6.16.2006

Funky Fergie...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm all for plastic surgery if there's something you really hate about yourself. I'm not saying it's a solution for low self-esteem in all cases, but there are some instances where I think it makes sense.

Plus, what the hell? I mean, we have the technology. If you have the cash, go for it!

This, however, I find somewhat disturbing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. I feel like I'm watching that weird people-morphing sequence in Michael Jackson's "Black or White" video. And I think Fergie is totally cool but now that I look at her, she's kind of starting to look like a really tan drag queen, huh?

She's too...too...pointy, I think best describes it. And it sort of looks like she's actually a diehard Black Eyed Peas fan at Halloween wearing a "Fergie Mask."

But hey, she's dating Josh Duhmel so clearly she's doing something right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google