6.29.2006

The girls are coming out tonight...

Now see? This makes me happy.

Lara Flynn Boyle has gained some weight.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She has hips! And boobs! The woman has boobs, for the love of Pete!

Know who else has boobs? This "lady":

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have NO idea who she is...but I'm going to take a WILD guess and say that PERHAPS she works in film. Straight-to-video type of film, if you catch my drift. I'm going to assume that she's not a dancer because one swing in the wrong direction and she could knock off someone's head with those things.

Also, I'd like to know where she got that darling ensemble...I have a baby shower coming up and I can't think of anything more appropriate to wear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google