7.17.2006

Crotchy Hilton...

I believe in the power of prayer. I like to say a quick one at night before I go to sleep. My prayers often go something like this:

Dear God -
Please don't let me see Paris Hilton's crotch again. Amen.

Now I've begun to wonder if God's listening. 'Cause it sure doesn't seem like it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What is it with her? I mean, this isn't a one time thing, guys. See for yourself. (but just in case, don't get too close to the screen - she might be contagious)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I mean, look at the cover of her new CD. It's like she's DARING you to look at her crotch. I'm reminded of mythology and of the story of Medusa. I wonder if you'll turn into stone if you look too closely at Paris's hee-haw.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did she piss herself if photo #2? Atually a pair of classic style Depends would solve the problem entirely!

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did she piss herself if photo #2? Atually a pair of classic style Depends would solve the problem entirely!

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did she piss herself if photo #2? Atually a pair of classic style Depends would solve the problem entirely!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger BWOT Editors said...

You felt strongly about this one, huh? Three times

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google