7.18.2006

Skinny minny...

What in the name of God has happened to Carson Daly?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jeez. The guy looks like a glazed donut hole on top of a chopstick. That head! It’s huge! He was so cute before. I liked him with a little meat on his bones. But now? Ugh, NOW he’s the male equivalent to Nicole Ritchey. And spandex shorts?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No, no, no, NO. NO, Carson. NO. I thought I’d lost a lot of respect for you when you dated Tara Reid. But spandex shorts? That’s just cruel and unusual punishment.

It’s over between us.

6 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks like a Bobble Head! WOW!

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does he look like Brad Buyce?

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger BWOT Editors said...

Ohmigod he totally does.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Jen said...

He has a frankenstein head
all he needs is some bolts on his neck..

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger BWOT Editors said...

...and big shoes.

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is just plain scary. I am forever tormented. I really wish I had not seen this horrifying picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google