7.26.2006

Sexy is in the eye of the beholder…

Things that are sexy:
1. I can’t believe I’m saying this – Justin Timberlake (see previous post)
2. A good, red wine.
3. Starry nights.
4. The sound of the ocean at night.
5. George Clooney. (god, I’ve missed him)

Things that are NOT sexy:
1. This hat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There are a few things I’d like you to keep in mind when looking at these pictures. The first is that this woman is not – I repeat, NOT – in her 70s. My guess would be that she’s in her late 20s. The second thing is that this is Penn Station, not – I repeat, NOT – a church in Tuscaloosa. The third thing is that, although you can’t see it in the photographs, she’s wearing jeans and sneakers with that tank top and not – I repeat, NOT – “her Sunday best.”

Now that we’ve got that straight, why in god’s good name is she wearing that horrid hat? It’s yellow and orange straw with a big parrot-like object jutting from the front. (although that begs the question, how does she know that’s the front?)

I don’t understand it. I can’t even think of a reason she might be wearing this other than maybe she lost a bet.

FRIEND: “I bet you can’t make a blow torch with your mouth, a lighter, and a bottle of Jack Daniels.”

ESTELLE GETTY WANNABE: “Oh, I bet I can! If not I’ll wear my nana’s church hat to the train station tomorrow! Suck it, biyatch!”

**attempts to do “the blow torch” and burns off her eyebrows and bangs**

EG WANNABE: “Um, maybe I’ll wear that hat after all.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google