11.22.2006

AMA: My favorite outfits...

Say what you want about Sharon Stone but DAMN that woman's got a body on her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm not thrilled about the color of the dress as it's way too close to the color of her skin. (lay off the self tanner, Sharon) But she looks sexy and glam so we'll let it go.

And hey! Is it me or does it look like Nicole Richie has gained a few pounds? Good for her!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I just have one question. Where did she get that bra and how can I get my hands on one. Oh my GOD! I mean, we all know she's totally flat chested. We've seen the pictures. But look at those! Amazing! Like, Nobel Peace Prize for Science amazing!

Next up, Flava Flav.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sigh...YES, WE GET IT. Now go away.

Okay, you KNOW I love Gwen Stefani and think she pull off things that are simply not made for human wear, but this is a week bit too much.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

IDontLikeYouInThatWay captured it best saying she looks like a "1980s coke whore." Now, I may not know much, but I think it's safe to say that "coke whore" isn't a look one should strive for.

But my real concern is this ensemble worn by Beyonce, someone I just love.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Um, was there a bottom half to that "dress?" Was it at one point a sensible tunic/pant combo? Look at what happens when she sits down!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OMG. She's wearing a satin pocket square. For the love of...

...did her mother approve that? I think not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google