1.22.2007

Love is pushing it...

Jennifer Love Hewitt has grown on me. I don't watch her stupid Ghost Whisperer show but I think she's rather cute and well dressed and devoid of a penchat for flashing nipple so, in my book that makes her a high quality young celeb.

That does not, however, mean that I can excuse this hideous ensemble:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Uggs with a muumuu? Are you serious? And no, she's not pregnant. At least I couldn't find anything that confirmed a pregnancy. Not that a pregnancy would excuse this disaster straight from the Tori Spelling School of Maternity Dress.

Her hair looks blow-dried, her make-up fresh...so she clearly put some effort into her appearance. But that outfit? I'm...I'm so confused. Bewildered. I don't know what to think any more.

I need a hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google