3.19.2007

Tara Watch 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't care for this outfit. I mean, I totally appreciate the fact that I can't see her fallopian tubes but the black tights are way too harsh for that dress...which, by the way, isn't my favorite to begin with. So I'll leave her at Orange Alert.

But on other Tara news, check out the report from Page Six:

REFORMED party girl Tara Reid is starting a new career: restaurateur. The actress, 31, is opening a new fast-food joint called Ketchup in Los Angeles on March 31. "You probably won't see me behind the cash register," Reid told In Touch. "But I'll definitely be in the kitchen making sure everything is done right."

Of course I will be frequenting this establishment. I simply cannot wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google