4.30.2007

Amy Winehouse needs a leave-in treatment...

Amy Winehouse sings about how "they tried to make [her] go to rehab but [she] said no, no, no."

Quite frankly, I think her loved ones should've pushed LESS for rehab and MORE for the hair salon. Because this mess is not my favorite:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This just looks like it hurt to get in place. Imagine how much teasing went into that beehive. And imagine what it will take to get it out.

And why would a girl ever want to do that to herself?

I don't understand. I just don't understand.

Eew. She also needs to eat something. Immediately. Something cooked in lard.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont be hatin DB! My legs look like hers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google