7.31.2006

Sexy is in the eye of the beholder...Inaugural WP Edition

Things that are NOT sexy:
Call off the search! I’ve found the missing Doobie Brother! He lives in White Plains under the assumed name “Randy” and likes to get his freak on at Dooley Mac’s Irish Pub on Mamaroneck.

See for yourself:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No, for real guys? I’m frightened. I moved to White Plains to be closer to work. (yes, I have a real job – I don’t craft witty commentary for a living) But now I’m wondering if I made the right decision. I present to you, Exhibit A.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And now, Exhibit B. It’s Friday night in downtown White Plains. I guess that’s why she decided to wear her fancy, plaid shorts to the bar.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But “Randy” likes them so mission accomplished.

Oh, and one other thing. This pub I went to is gross. I mean, dark, dingy, sticky floor icky. But not to these bold, PYTs. Exhibit C:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Somebody help me.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

had no idea you moved to WHITE PLAINS! for the love of all things holy!!!!!!!!!! it's KD BTW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google