12.16.2006

Good lord...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You know what bothers me about that picture? Believe it or not, it's NOT the fact that she's clearly not wearing a bra and you can see her nipples. I mean, yes...that's up there with the coochie flashing but it's not the target of my wrath. At least not at the moment.

No, what really makes my skin crawl is the fact that she's worth ZILLIONS of dollars and yet she can't have her skirt professionally hemmed. Instead she's hacked it down to belt-size herself with, what I'm guessing were a pair of nail scissors from her travel kit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I mean...seriously? And what's that crap on your skirt? Jesus, Britney! Get it together! Put some f-ing clothes on - clothes that don't expose your bits and pieces for all eyes to see.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alright, now you're just screwing with me.

Hey, Brit? Little House on the Prairie called. They want their costumes back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google