1.23.2007

Sundance wardrobe malfunction...

This is the kind of ensemble that I've come to expect from Zooey Deschanel:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hideous pattern, bad fit, awkward tights, ugly shoes. But I think she's adorable and I find her on-screen antics quite enjoyable and I freakin' LOVED the movie Elf so I can forgive all these grievances. I've come to love Zooey because she provides a bit of comic relief - if everyone in the world was fabulously put together all the time, who would I have to make fun of? And where's the fun in being NICE to people all the time? Answer: there is none.

Anywho, as I said, I've come to expect these kinds assaults on the eyes from Zooey. I have NOT, however, come to expect it from Mandy:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alright, we get it. You were depressed. Must you illustrate that depression in the form of a wearable 1974 Romper Room? I think not.

Take a pill like the rest of us do and spare us from rust-colored corduroy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google