4.04.2007

Fashion disasters of the day...

Charlize Theron...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I hardly ever fug Charlize but this is a whole lot of outfit. Too much...way too much. I don't really understand what's happening with this shirt but I do understand this...I have a visceral reaction to bell cuffs. And bell cuffs with lace on the ends? Stop it. Just stop it. The skinny jeans, the blazer, the hair and jewelry - all fantastic. The "shirt" looks like it came from Liberace's closet and, unless you're Elton John in circa 1970, that is NOT a good place to shop.

Also on today's list, my fave, Chloe Sevigny...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The only way I could accept this outfit is if Chloe was wearing it to an audition for the role of Blanche Devareax in the Broadway musical adaptation of The Golden Girls: Season 1. Otherwise, it just ain't right. And if I have to explain to you WHY it ain't right, you need to log off your computer and crawl out from under the rock where you've been living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google