4.03.2007

Wild kingdom...when leopards attack...

I have no idea who Veronica Grey is but, according to IMDB she's an actress/producer/writer starring in such cinematic masterpieces as "Hey DJ" and "Lost Girls." No, I don't know Veronica Grey but I do know this...leopard can kill.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm fairly certain I saw this "dress" in the last Fredricks of Hollywood Annual Sale catalogue. Also, I can't quite figure out what's on her left hand but it looks like she's wrapped it in a sandwich baggie. And that leads me to believe that the entire ensemble is an homage to Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom and designed to illustrate the circle of life in which man becomes meal for some of nature's most ferocious beasts.

Either that or she lost a bet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google