5.07.2007

Busted...

Oh, LiLo...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What are you doing, homegirl?

Just say no.

Apparently the same inner circle weasel who released this footage had some color commentary to add:

"When she is on coke, which is most of the time, all the attention has to be on her. I have lost count of the number of times I have watched as she stripped naked in front of everyone. Then she loves to check herself out in the mirror as she parades around with her boobs hanging out."

"She has told me that she has slept with James Blunt, Jude Law, Calum Best, Joaquin Phoenix, Benicio Del Toro, Jared Leto and James Franco. She loves Brits and has told me she has slept with the singer James Blunt a few times over the past month. The last time was on April 15 after another house party. I think they went back to a hotel together afterwards. She is very protective over him and when she heard I had met him she sent me a text saying, ‘Stay away from him Bitch, he is mine.'"

I, for one, have lost respect for Benicio Del Toro. All the other man-whores on the list...well, let's just say I'm not impressed but didn't expect much from you to begin with.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Svetlana said...

She turned into a sad waste...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google