5.07.2007

Celebrity DUI of the Week!

Oh god this one hurts.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It hurts so bad.

His official statement:

“I made an error in judgment. We all make mistakes, however this is about accountability. Under no circumstances should anyone consume alcohol while driving. I could have jeopardized the lives of others and I am grateful there was no accident or harm done to anyone. This was my wake-up call. I also want to apologize to my fans, ABC Television and my design team for my lapse in judgment and the embarrassment I have caused.”

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think he was so hot but that photo just makes him look like Vanilla Ice. Sure, I was all about Vanilla Ice but that was before I learned that my owning his CD could get me a wedgie. Man middle school was tough...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google