7.31.2006

Not-So-Funny Girl...

This morning, as I do every day, I was visiting my favorite blogs and catching up on all the celebrity gossip I’ve missed while moving. I came across this picture and I swear to you it took me like 20 minutes to truly understand what I was seeing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Barbara Streisand.

No, I’m not kidding.

Her IMDB profile says she’s 66 years old but from the looks of this photo, she’d actually a well-preserved 100.

I mean, how does one go from that to this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It’s a miracle of modern science…and by “science” I clearly mean a combination of spackle and Lycra.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Phentermine and menstrual cramps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google