8.21.2006

EW's Sexy Gone Wrong...

I love Entertainment Weekly. They ran an online article about the Least Sexy "Sexy Photos" of all time. Allow me to recap:

1. Fabio
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They hit the nail on the head with this one. Quite frankly, NOTHING about Fabio attracts me. And when he started doing "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" commercials he became even LESS attractive.

2. Courtney Cox-Arquette
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Is it me or does she look like she has a penis in this picture? And I mean, this cannot be comfortable. And also, good lord God she's pale.

3. Mickey Rourke.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, here's my problem with this. In that photo, Mickey's body looks pretty hot. His hair is brushed. He doesn't look like this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So I'm going to go ahead and give Mickey a pass on this one.

4. Marilyn Manson
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Marilyn Manson scares me. If I saw him in a dark alley I'd kick him in the shins, make the sign of the cross and run like hell to the nearest church, mosque or synagogue. (but I'm pretty sure that carpet he's laying on is the same one they have at the Amerisuites in Plano, Texas)

5. Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presley
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Do I even need to comment on this photo? I think not. Quite possibly the LEAST sexy video ever made in the history of all music videos.

6. LaToya Jackson
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Apparently this photo was taken at LaToya's house in New Jersey - a house she built using the proceeds of her Playboy magazine shoot. Damn, that's one classy lady, eh?

7. Jon Bon Jovi
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know. I think I maybe would've jumped into this jacuzzi shouting, "go ahead and arrest me, officer - I've been bad!"

8. Ms. Piggy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think the point the author was trying to make here was that it's sort of creepy to be thinking sexy thoughts about an inanimate object - even one with the diva personality of Ms. Piggy. And I, for one, agree.

9. Peter Sellers
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Body hair + Speedo + gold medallion = Denise's worst nightmare.

10. Elvira Mistress of the Dark
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think there are several men who were teenagers in the 80s who would really disagree that this is "un-sexy."

11. Alice Cooper
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh. My. God. Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. GET IT OFF HIM! No no, not the snake! The eye make-up! AAAAK!

I've saved my two favorites for last.

12. Courtney Love
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Really? Un-sexy? What's unsexy about pairing Huggy Bear's coat, Mickey Rourke's haircut, Peter Seller's Speedo, Julia Roberts' boots from Pretty Woman, Tommy Lee's hepatitis and a glass of wine? Call me crazy but I just don't get it.

And last but CERTAINLY not least:

13. David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know...I think this picture gives that one a run for its money.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm wondering, where did you find that crazy photo of Alice Cooper and the snake??!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google