8.22.2006

K-Fed @ Teen Choice: I had to go there...

I'm going to start off by saying something nice. I thought Britney looked adorable when presenting at the Teen Choice Awards.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And, I'm done being nice.

What in the name of everything that is wrong with the world was Kevin Federline thinking?

Did you guys see this? No? Um, okay - so first and foremost, half the song had to be bleeped because of profanity. Hello! Teen Choice Awards! This is primetime television on a show geared toward kids and you're going to come out on stage and drop f-bombs every other word? Mind you, this is a father of three we're talking about here. Oh, excuse me. Three and a half. Get it together, dude!

Second, and probably most important, the song SUCKED. SUCKED. He's so bad. At first I thought he was the guy playing the piano at the intro and I thought "Wow, I had no idea he was that talented."

Duh. Of course he's not. That was some funny little camera trick - they were trying to confuse me but I am sharp as a tack...mind like a steel trap. Anyway, what was I thinking? He's about as talented as a freakin' Post-It Note. (Aww...that was mean. I like Post-It Notes.)

Oh my god. I can't even write anymore. Seriously. You just have to see this for yourself. Please click here.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger Twyla said...

OMF...there are no words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google