10.25.2006

I'm always the last to know...

So remember that fight between Dr. Burke and Dr. McDreamy on the set of Grey's Anatomy? Well, Isaiah Washington (Burke) has apologized for his behavior, especially the part where he used a homophobic slur while talking about T.R. Knight's character, George O'Malley.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So I'm reading today's article when I get to the part about T.R. being gay in real life.

Huh? How come I was the last to know? Apparently he came out last week.

"I guess there have been a few questions about my sexuality, and I'd like to quiet any unnecessary rumors that may be out there," T.R. said in a statement. "I hope the fact that I'm gay isn't the most interesting part of me."

I mean, good for you T.R. for not being all weird about it. I just...well, I mean, you could've told me! Instead I had to find out like this? On CNN.com? How pedestrian! I thought we meant something to each other. This hurts a little. I won't lie to you.

Sniff.

It's okay. I still love you. And I will forgive. Eventually.

P.S. Are you going to hit it with Izzy eventually? I think I would like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google