11.29.2006

Oh Snoopy Snoop Snoop...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Snoop Dogg was arrested last night following a performance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The charges? Possession of a gun, cocaine and marijuana, as well as having a false compartment in a vehicle.

Oh Snoop, where did we go wrong? Let's look at the laundry list of...dare we say, "mistakes" from your not too distance past.

October 2006: Arrested at Burbank Airport for being a felon in possession of a firearm and transportation of a controlled substance. Three guesses as to what the controlled substance was. Give you a hint. It rhymes with steed. Wow, I had no idea Snoop was into pot...I wonder what tipped the authorities off?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

September 2006: Charged with possessing a deadly weapon after airport authorities in Santa Ana, CA confiscated a 21-inch collapsible baton from his laptop case. I don't know what shocks me more - the fact that he was so brazenly carrying this on a plane or the fact that Snoop has a laptop. I mean, I don't know - weird.

May 2006: Snoop and five other dudes are charged with starting a brawl at Heathrow Airport in London. Seven police officers injured after Snoop's posse is denied entry into the first-class lounge. I feel ya, Snoop. Sometimes, when I don't get my upgrade, I want to throw down too. Livin' the dream, brother. Livin' the dream.

1996: Aquitted of murder (MURDER!) in the death of a gang member who was shot from the vehicle Snoop was traveling in. Whoa, whoa, whoa. A little doobage is one thing, murder is a whole 'nother. Simmer down, Snoop.

1993: Snoop pleads guilty to having a gun at a traffic stop. Gets three years' probation, a $1,000 fine and makes public service announcements that denounced violence. Um, riiiiiiight. Glad to see that worked out for you, Snoopy.

1990: Convicted of a felony narcotics possession charge for trying to sell cocaine.

Sniff, we have so much history together, Snoop. I feel like I know you. Now run along and try to behave, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google