11.11.2006

Smack you upside the head...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alright. That's IT, young lady. I've had just about enough of you and your saucy attitude. I'm going to wipe that smile clean off your face.

'Cause here's the thing. I don't care WHO you're talking about, it is NOT OKAY to use the C-word. You know the one. Rhymes with punt and blunt and stunt.

Have you guys seen this? Click here to go to Egotastic and watch the video.

I am NOT OKAY with that word, Lindsay!!! And my favorite part is when, about 10 seconds later, after it's been CLEARLY caught on camera you're all "I never said that. She's my friend."

Um, nice try.

And furthermore, I caught your little appearance on The Tonight Show last night and, let me just say, that I was less than impressed.

When Jay Leno started asking her about Nicole Richie, Lindsay got all snippy and was like, "Jesus, should I have invited Nicole Richie to the show? I thought we were here to talk about ME? What the hell?"

The entire audience was silent. It was one of those, "Is she kidding? Wait...no, I don't think she is" moments.

NOT IMPRESSED, LILO. Get it together. And quick, because I, for one, have had just about enough of you and your little attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google