12.07.2006

Go Grammy, Go Go Go...

A. I really need to get a better camera phone.

B. I got to attend the Grammy Nominations Press Conference.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Presenters included Ludacris, Rascal Flatts, KT Tunstall (who is Scottish, by the way), James Blunt (hot), Amy Lee from Evanescence, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Mary J. Blige and Corinne Baily Rae.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I had a pretty good shot of all the presenters up on stage before big headed man stepped in my way. Justin was pretty funny - he was nominated three times and each time he'd do a little dance or pump his fist in the air. Not to mention the fact that he was, by far, the tallest one there. What is it with musicians? They're all like 5 feet tall.

BTW, here's the picture I was TRYING to take only this one is taken by a real photographer:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Amy Lee was pretty cute too - she was assigned the category of Best Rap/Sung Collaboration and had to read song titles like "Smack That" and "Shake That." She was the only person up on stage who wasn't nominated. Perhaps because she was dressed like the bastard lovechild of a hippie and a vampire. That's just a guess. I'm not sure how the academy selects nominees. But if I were academy, that would play a big part in my personal selection criteria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google