12.11.2006

The OCD fashion report...

Eew. I don't like this dress for multiple reasons.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First, that weird shiny fabric reminds of the shiny shirts old guys wear to clubs thinking they're really suave and Euro and cool. Like this dude:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Second, I hate assymetrical hemlines, clearly something that stems from my slight obsessive compulsive disorder. (read: NO WIRE HANGERS!)

Third, I hate "Tarzan" staps almost as much as I hate assymetrical hemlines. I find them very 1997. I didn't particularly like 1997. Actually, I was in college so I don't particularly remember 1997.

But I digress...

Fourth, I hate belts with no rhyme or reason.

Fifth, is it me or does it look like she just tied her halter dress on wrong?

But I will admit that her hair and make-up look quite pretty. What can I say? It's Monday and I'm feeling particularly generous because of the holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google