12.18.2006

RaMcAd...

Okay so it doesn't flow like J.Lo. Point is, I love me some Rachel McAdams. I own Mean Girls and I can't understand why it wasn't nominated for BEST MOVIE EVER MADE by the motion picture academy. I choose to believe it's because the Academy dislikes Lindsay Lohan as much as I do.

Because it's clearly not about Rachel McAdams. She's fantastic. Adorably bitchy. And she's been great in every other movie I've seen her in. (NOTE: I did not see The Notebook mainly because I like to stay away from movies that cause me to break out in hives and feel a distinct urge to buy a dozen cats and start doing macrame.)

My point is - do I have one? - oh yes. My point is, I love Rachel McAdams.

I do not, however, love her new hair.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google