1.11.2007

Um, okay.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I like Matthew Fox as much as the other 20/30-something who was once enthralled by Party of Five. And I've developed a terrible addicition to Lost in which I sometimes love Sawyer and sometimes love Jack. And sometimes I want to be the meat in a Sawyer/Jack sandwich.

But this isn't about me.

This is about Matthew Fox.

In the February issue of Men's Journal, Matthew tells the reporter: "I'm a liar and a cheat and a thief and the ultimate manipulator. I tell lies every day, man. And when I say I'm phenomenally manipulative, I am."
Okay...sort of killing my infatuation.

But wait, there's more:

"I really enjoy social boozing, and what I enjoy about it is when people I know and care about say and do things they normally wouldn't say or do. To make that happen I'll instigate anything."

And then he talks about his fondness for skinny dipping:

"As for the skinny-dipping, when I was a kid there wasn't a huge delineation in our family between having clothes on or not having clothes on. And the reason I have so much fun doing it now is people are so shocked by it, and, like, 'Oh, my God, Fox just took his clothes off!' But, I mean, just how long ago was it that we were all wandering around in loincloths?"

Listen, Foxy. There's a reason we don't wander around in loincloths anymore and that's because the majority of the population would look scary in one. Not that you fall into the icky majority. But...wait, what? I lost my train of thought...too busy picturing Matthew in a loin cloth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google