2.05.2007

Fashion train wreck...

It appears that young Hollywood had a wee bit of a fashion train wreck this weekend. Honestly, I don't know where to begin.

Oh wait. Yes I do!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This photo requires you to ask various questions. Like, "Why is she clutching her breast?" and "Are those the f-ing ugliest jeans on the planet?" and "Wait...she's brunette again?" and "She's not REALLY wearing a rhinestone tie is she?" Unfortunately the answers are no idea, yes, for today at least, someone clearly raided Claire's Boutique this weekend.

But even Britney doesn't hold a candle to this mess.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Check out Oksana Baiul...clearly lookin' for love in all the wrong places with this little ensemble. Listen, Oksy...the control top panties look worked for Sienna Miller (and when I say "worked" I mean "didn't look completely obscene...just really weird) but they won't work for you.

Anyway, then there's Keira Knightly whose outfit clearly matches her personality:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'd write more but her "death stare" is making me uncomfortable so I will move on.

As for Mischa Barton, I'm not sure what I hate more. The ugly leggings or the uglier shoes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hmm...I'll go with the shoes.

The ladies weren't alone. Check out Nick Cannon. A few questions:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1. Does he realize the tag is still on his hat?
2. Is there any need for a necklace that size? Especially when you're kind of a small guy to begin with?
3. Um, nice watch.

And a list like this wouldn't be complete without my homegirl Zooey Deschanel.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hey, if I realized that I'd accidentally paired my 9th grade Homecoming dress with orthopaedic shoes and ugly black legging I would cry too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google