1.31.2007

Alicia Keyes – hair today, gone tomorrow…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Doesn’t Alicia Keyes look lovely? True, the bangs are a wee bit too long and I don’t particularly love her shirt which looks like it's been misbuttoned, but it’s Alicia and we’ve all come to expect some unconventionalism when it comes to her wardrobe.

Know what I didn’t expect? Her hairy chest:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ay mama. Listen, some women are hairier than others. It’s just a fact of life and it’s the reason I pay $50 to have a Ukrainian woman pour hot wax on me and then rip it off. (contrary to popular belief that I do it just for the attention) I know girls who wax their arms, their sideburns, their toes and eyebrows and everything in between. The point is if you’ve got hairy bits you do something about them.

And if I had Alicia’s money and hairy chest, I would laser that mop off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google