2.27.2007

I would rather gouge my eyes out...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

According to EntertainmentWise, Naomi Campbell is set to star in her own MTV reality show in which she recruits a new assistant. Perhaps you'll recall that the last six assistants to the former supermodel quit because she was so abusive. Two even sued her for physical assault.

This might sound really naive but it never ceases to amaze me the lengths people will go to to get on TV. What kind of media whores are going to audition for this job? I mean SERIOUSLY! And the sad thing is, if Naomi was a man who physically abused his assistants this wouldn't be something to laugh and make a reality show about!

I'm confused. My head hurts just thinking about it. I need a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google