4.09.2007

Sexy is in the eye of the beholder...

Things that are sexy:
1. Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell from Prison Break.
2. Beach sunsets.
3. A good old fashioned make-out session.
4. Martinis.
5. George Clooney.

Things that are NOT sexy:

1. Furry Uggs with mini-skirt and, most egrediously, thick legs:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look, I have thick legs, too. I'm not picking on thick legs as a concept. All I'm saying is that giving yourself Ugg-induced cankles is NEVER a good idea but especially not when you wear anything over a size 6.

Also, furry Uggs? In April? In Miami? Really? No, I don't think so.

And furthermore, I'm scared to know what happens when you sit down. I'm guessing that skirt creates a tunnel to the road less traveled...and if you keep wearing that outfit it will stay less traveled.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Dirt said...

Love your blog, ive been checking it out for a while now....Do you want to swap links on each others site?

mine is www.woosk.com, email me at tekemp@gmail.com if you do and then I will add you to my site.

woosk

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger SOM 1966 Indians manager said...

I LOVE big thick 'shapely' legs. Especially in boots!!!
Looks a hell of a lot better than stick legs on a girl!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google