5.29.2007

Well THAT'S awkward...

Pam Anderson's kids really wanted to see Borat. Those of you who've seen Borat know that the Tommy/Pammy sex tape and and Pam's Playboy posing are central to the plot (does Borat have a plot?) of the movie.

So how do you explain that to your kids? (kids who probably shouldn't be watching Borat anyway because they're too young) If you're Pammy you do it like this:

“They really wanted to see Borat and I finally had a breakdown and let them because all their friends had. I said, ‘There are a few things we have to talk about before you see Borat.’ And they go: ‘We know about the magazines.’ So that was one gone! “I kind of went ‘la la la la la la la’ over the parts I didn’t want them to hear. Actually, I did tell them, I said: ‘You know, when your dad and I were first together we used to video tape everything. Everybody’s naked, hugging, kissing, all that good stuff and someone stole the tape. And I remember when we were watching the film and Dylan goes: ‘You mean everybody has seen this?’ And I said, ‘Yes.’”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google