4.17.2006

Practical Renee...

The Bosh is reporting that Renee Zelwegger has cut and dyed the wedding dress she wore when she married Kenny Chesney (for 7 minutes).
Image hosting by Photobucket
According to a story in InTouch Weekly she wants to be able to use it again, though clearly not as a wedding dress. She had it shortened and dyed blue.

I have a few problems with this story. I mean if it were MY Carolina Herrera dress I'd do whatever it takes to get more use out of it. But that's because it probably cost more than both my kidneys combined. That, and I probably had to sell all my other clothes to buy the dress so I'd have nothing else to wear.

But I find it hard to believe that Renee is so hard-up for cash that she can't just have Carolina make her another dress.

I don't believe in luck - well, not all the time - but I do believe in karma and if you ask me, wearing the dress from a marriage that lasted less time than Ruben Studdard's 15 minutes of fame is just not a good idea. For anyone.

Take my advice, Renee. Hop in your Mercedes and drop off the dress at the nearest Goodwill. (do they have those in Beverly Hills?) Or better yet, send it to me. I know some santeros in Miami that can give it a good "despojo" and rid it of its negative mojo.

Whatever you do, just don't wear it. Who knows what'll happen? It might force you to make another movie like Empire Records, or worst yet, like Down With Love. Now THAT would be a tragedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google