7.31.2006

Comfort is a four letter word...

I know they’re comfortable and he’s Jack Nicholson and he doesn’t give a rat’s ass what you think about his shoes but, eew.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I see these Crocs everywhere, though primarily on little children and/or nurses. I’m ALL FOR comfortable footwear but brightly colored plastic clogs with holes all over them? Um, no. I can’t accept it. And though I think Jack Nicholson is arguably one of the manliest men in all of history, baby blue clogs make him seem somewhat...well, fruity.

Manly men, you’ve been warned.

4 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger BWOT Editors said...

Good call. I mean, that's the only thing I can think of that might explain away this violation of his Jackness.

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg, these are all the rage in LA. Supposed to be ergonomic

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

 
At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Infiniti car covers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google