7.31.2006

Little left to the imagination...

Listen, I like to show a little skin when I go out. Nothing wrong with that, right? I mean, show ‘em if you got ‘em, is my motto. Except I don’t really “got ‘em” but I sure do like to fake it.

But this woman is taking that to a whole new level.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I first saw this photo on GoFugYourself my first reaction was, “Are those white cotton panties she’s wearing with that dress? Why wouldn’t she wear black ones?” And then I realized that the fact that I could see her panties was really the issue and not the fact that they’re the wrong color.

This is Sophia Hyatt, who “allegedly” is a British celebrity. And apparently in Britain it’s socially acceptable to go out in public with your hoo-ha showing. And here I thought they were so proper! Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google