8.23.2006

Three favorite outfits of the week...

EOnline is the best. They provide me with such rich material for my blog.

For example, these three little gems.

Apparently Rachel Bilson forgot she had to attend this red carpet event. How else can you explain the fact she cut a hole in one side of her pillowcase and then cinched it around her waist with the red belt from the saucy devil costume she wore last Halloween? And do NOT get me started on the shoes. Not okay, Rachel Bilson. Not okay.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Amanda Peet, who I adore, is wearing a replica of a dress I wore to my 8th grade homecoming dance. Only mine was iridescent purple and paired with low-heeled, dyed-to-match pumps. However, even I, at the age of 13 had the good fashion sense to wear a strapless bra. Or maybe I didn't need a bra...but the point is, my bra straps weren't hanging out.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And last but CERTAINLY not least, my dear dear friend, Chloe Sevigny. Oh silly, silly Chloe. You never disappoint, do you? The sad thing is, this outfit isn't completely ridiculous like most other things she wears. But the fact that it's on Chloe "Multiple Personality" Sevigny makes it seem off balance and weird. She radiates weird.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...and I kind of like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google