9.06.2006

Destiny fulfilled...

I've often wondered if a person could be lucky in life, but unlucky in love. Can you live a charmed existence, filled with family and friends and happy memories and amazing opportunities yet never find that one person who completes you?

But just when I start getting sad and digging into my third pint of Ben & Jerry's Fish Food ice cream, I see pictures like these and think, "Good Lord Jesus there IS someone for everyone."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's really the only way to explain how these two got hooked up in the first place. No idea who they are? Well, that's Tamyra Gray from American Idol - remember her? She was so good. Lost to Kelly Clarkson. Went on to try her luck on TV with a recurring role on Boston Public.

The guy? Not ringing any bells? I'll give you a hint:

I want to sex you up
All night (girl you make me feel good)
I want to (let me rub you down) sex you up
Say do you feel lonely girl
Let me turn down the lights
So I can hold you in the darkness
Ooh baby, let's make love tonight

Got it now? YES! That's Chris Watters from Color Me Badd! Remember them? They, like INVENTED the ridiculously shaved eye-brows look.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They got married in Italy. Given what I can only assume is their current financial situation, I'm pretty surprised they didn't get married in Atlantic City. But hey, who am I to judge?

So, single people - whenever you start to feel down on love, just remember. If Chris and Tamyra can cross the C-List Celebrity Void and find each other, there's hope for all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google