9.01.2006

Oh Johnny boy...

Okay, so, I kind of feel bad posting this photo but it's all over the blog scene and, quite frankly, if all the cool kids are doing it I want to do it too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When I was a child, I had the world's greatest crush on Vinnie Barbarino.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh, Vinnie. I used to daydream for hours while wearing my one-piece, striped terry cloth, shorts jumpsuit about what it'd be like to be Vinnie's girl. But never, in all those days of dreaming and lusting, did it occur to me that I'd ever see a photo like this one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, so here's what the rumor mill is saying. It's saying that John Travolta is secretly gay (well, duh!) and he lends his plane out to other secretly gay actors so they can get it on with their secret gay boyfriends without anyone finding out. The rumor mill is also saying that Vinnie...er, I mean, John and his wife, Kelly Preston, live with John's secret gay man candy.

I'm not really sure I believe this. It's all too far fetched. But I will say that I don't know too many straight men who'd be comfortable with a closed-eye, mouth-to-mouth, arm around the back kiss with another man.

And that's all I'm sayin'.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow......!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google