8.29.2006

Oh Brit...

You all know that I'm the first one to admit when Britney Spears looks nice. I mean, what she's not dressed like a $5 hooker or like the Madam at some trailer park brothel.

This, however, is not one of those times.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See, here's the thing. If you break it up and take it out of its current element, it's not so bad. The nightie would be quite cute and "come hither" if you were lounging around a boudoir. (I'd like to understand why she's holding up the side as if she were wearing a full-length ball gown and not someone else's pajamas...)

The flip-flops...well, they're flip-flops! Perfect for making a quick run to CVS or to pick up a pizza or to, call me crazy, wear at the beach.

I'm kind of digging the sunglasses - I bet they cost more than my car.

The hat...okay, well the hat looks like it came from a gift shop at some City Slickers-like Dude Ranch. But I'm sure there's a time and place for that hat...like maybe at Webster Hall in Manhattan on the head of a 14 year old tranny who's been smoking everything but his platform shoes.

But together the outfit is a horrible, horrible shipwreck. And Britney, though rocking those brunette locks, is unfortunately going down with the ship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google