8.28.2006

Booty alert!

Well if this isn't the kind of girl you want to bring home to momma, I just don't know what is:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Ice T (who I originally called Ice Cube but was alerted to the error of my ways by an alert reader) and his ball & chain, Coco. In case you weren't sure her name is Coco, you can read it on the "bling" she's wearing around her neck. I suppose she wore it to match her shoes. Now, I must admit. Bejeweled, white, strappy, high-heeled sandals are usually not the direction I go in when I put on my white stripper shorts. Then again, I usually doing go in the stripper shorts direction at all.

Please note the white purse, the white cellphone, the white legs of her sunglasses. See, some might say this is overkill but I say, if you're going to dress like a Naughty Nurse, just go ALL the way.

I particularly like the studded pockets on her top. Couldn't even tell they were there, could ya?

A bold fashion choice, Coco.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo D! - this is Ice T not Ice Cube..... ha ha ha...

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger BWOT Editors said...

HA HA HA HA! Whoops!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google