8.31.2006

This hurts me more than it hurts her...

This is my tipping point. I'm not sure I can make it through the rest of the week after seeing this.

I love her. I LOVE HER. I own her Double CD Greatest Hits collection. I know all the words to her songs. I've karaoked "If You Want My Lovin'" dozens of times.

And yet nothing could prepare me for this. Aretha Frankly performing at Radio One's 25th Anniversary party on August 17th.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But that's not even the worst of it. LOOK:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I need to go home now. I'm a broken woman.

3 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am traumatized! This is heart breaking.
Mami2Gabriella

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger BWOT Editors said...

I'm with you M2G!

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Save the pearls! Se ahogan!

-Linette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google