9.06.2006

They are the cutest...

Okay, if I were a lesbian I would be in love with Heidi Klum and Gwen Stefani. But since I'm not, I'll settle for being in love with Seal and Gavis Rossdale. How CUTE are these four, strolling around NYC's Meatpacking District with their little ones?

I mean, I don't pretend to know the personalities of celebs. (except for Paris Hilton's and I think you all know how I feel about her) For all I know, Gwen, Heidi, Seal and Gavin are all assholes who perform satanic rituals on fluffy kittens in back alleys. BUT, and I could be wrong, they just all seem like they'd be so nice, don't they?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Love them. And please check out the shoes on Gwen and Gavin's baby...so cute. He's an f-ing rockstar already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google